Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baby Aurora has Arrived

In case anyone missed the emails, texts and facebook updates my daughter Aurora Elizabeth Sanford was born on September 23rd, 2009 at 08:21. She was 8 pounds 12 ounces and 20.5 inches long. She also looked kind of like an alien, but I won't hold that against her. She was much cuter once the slime was removed. Anyway as promised here are two photo albums of her. If other people have good pictures please send them to me so I can add them to the gallery. Thanks.

Click the galleries to get higher resolution photo's directly at Picasa Web. Oh, and since this is my geek blog, I highly recommend the Picasa photo organizer. It does not mess with where the photo's are on disk and it has really cool facial recognition built in to automatically group people into albums. Working with it made me realize a couple things. First, I know a lot of people named Chris. Second, I have a lot of pictures of people I do not remember.

The Birthing (PG-13)


Aurora and friend's at less than 1 week old

1 comment:

  1. It's freakin' me out that you have pics of your wife breast feeding on here.

    ReplyDelete