Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pandora and Swine Flu

I was to quick to say nice things about the Pandora blackberry app. It crashed with an unhandled exception on my way to work. It was not too bad though, a soft boot of the phone fixed it. Kind of a challenge to reboot and unlock while riding a bicycle in traffic, but I gotta have my music. The regular media player on the Blackberry Storm crashes pretty regularly too. So I still give a thumbs up to the Pandora application.

Up next Swine Flu, I am not impressed. As of April 26th there were less than 100 cases, how is this an emergency? Even the New York Times says the cases have been mild. Were are the really ambitious diseases like the black plague any more? That wiped out 30%-60% of the population of Europe, now that is impressive. The Swine Flu is cured by Nyquil, so what the hell is the panic about. I say it is just the media trying to distract us from the fact that the economy sucks. The best thing Swine Flu has done is inspire this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment