Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The wedding was a success

Amazingly Liz was up for the wedding. She got to walk down the aisle without the IV pole although she did have the very fashionable IV mesh cover over her arm. She looked gorgeous and I will put up pictures as soon as I have some. She made it through most of the reception. We did not get to do the flower or garter toss, but that was not that big a deal. The most disappointing part was not getting to do the first dance. We meet swing dancing, so it really sucks that we did not get to dance at our own wedding.

On a somewhat related note, we got a great video of the wedding in AVCHD 1080/60i on our new panasonic AG-HMC-150 AVCHD camcorder. I got the camera a couple days before the wedding, so it was a good test run for it. My computer is not fast enough to actually play it back or edit it though. It was doing decent until the CPU over heated. Time to upgrade to a quad-core and liquid cooling. I have been looking for an excuse to upgrade for a while now. Might as well be so I can edit high def video. I am testing editing software at the moment, so far none of them measure up to Adobe Premiere. I may just have to break down and pay the price for Premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment